ENIA can design and supply systems for the detection and the accurate location of fluid leaks. Typical applications include:
- Water leaks from the AC systems inside a computer or telecommunications room.
- Water ingress in basements where valuable archives are stored.
- Fuel leaking from underground storage tanks or from tanks at not surveyed areas.
- Leaks of flammable industrial solvents in chemical factories.
- Fuel leaks inside the pits of fuel storage tanks in refineries.
- Leaks through the base of big size fuel storage tanks.
- Leaks from underground fuel delivery systems in airports.
The TraceTek system consists of pre-terminated components, easy to install without the need of special skills or tools. Cables in bulk are also available for long pipeline applications.
A comprehensive line of monitoring and control devices is also available. The sensing devices can be interconnected in a serial network and can communicate with a central building management system.
All components are part of the TraceTek line of products of TYCO THERMAL CONTROLS.
The following detection systems are available:
- Fuels and liquid chemicals